Scrum Master [Remote]
19 Ноября 2021
Компания "Cloud Linux"
We are looking for a talented Scrum Master to join our Release Engineering group.
Our company is Cloud Linux Inc. - the maker of the #1 OS for web-hosting providers. We develop our products -- CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, Imunify360, and Imunify Email -- using the most innovative technologies. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world, including Dell, GoDaddy, IBM, Zoom, and many others
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, where you can plan your day and work from anywhere in the world.
More details about the project you can find on the product website KernelCare.com, about the company on Cloudlinux.com.
Join us to make a difference!
What you will do:
- Facilitate the work of the team or group of teams.
- Gatekeeper for the Scrum Framework, facilitating Scrum events as needed.
- Acts as the Agile coach for the Agile team, educating it in Agile practices.
- Keep agile-related instrumentum (mostly Confluence) in total order.
- Provides guidance to assist the teams in constantly improving the quality of their deliverables and meeting the Definition of Done (DoD).
- Work constantly to make sure that goals, scope, product domain, company agenda are distributed equally among all stakeholders.
- Remove impediments in the team.
- Manages team level execution risks.
- Support team members with coaching in self-organization and cross-functionality.
- Facilitate continuous improvements via retrospectives and demo sessions.
Qualifications that we are looking for:
- Relevant 4+ years’ experience.
- Fluent Agile/Scrum methodologies and tools usage (JIRA, confluence, etc.).
- Strong quality and continuous improvement mindset.
- Excellent facilitation, coordination, and communication skills.
- Good technical English.
- Good technical background, understanding of SW development process life-cycle.
- Self-motivated, self-learning, and readiness for new challenges.
What’s in it for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within the young and fast-growing company.
- Interesting and challenging projects.
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract.
- High-level compensation based on the performance reviews.
- Compensation in the US dollars.
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves.
- Medical insurance (according to the company policy).
- Days off on national holidays.
- English educational programs (Lingua-Leo online course & Speaking Club).
- Individual coach sessions.
- Ability to study and attend seminars and training according to the request.
- Co-working and gym/sports compensations (according to the company policy).
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.
What are you waiting for?
Talk to us and make this a win-win for you and us. We are CloudLinux, and we need you to make the next move. Apply now!
Компания "Cloud Linux" We are looking for talented Junior Python Developers to join our Internal Development teams. We are Cloud Linux Inc.,...
Компания "Cloud Linux" KernelCare, CloudLinux’s fastest-growing product, provides automated kernel security updates without reboots for most...
Компания "Cloud Linux" We are looking for a Continuous Integration/Automation Engineer to join our KernelCare team. KernelCare, CloudLinux’s...
Компания "Cloud Linux" Senior Support Engineer (Specialized Support) is responsible for resolving the most complex escalations within Support....
Компания "Petrosoft LLC" PHP developer Работа удаленная, полная занятость USA продуктовая компания Petrosoft LLC более 18 лет на рынке....